Blog Archive

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Razor Bumps No More!!

Post Shave Razor Bumps have got the be the worst.  I mean really, they are for the birds.  Not only are they severely unattractive, but uggh they are sometimes very uncomfortable as well, especially in the bikini area.  But I think I have finally found a pretty decent way to control them.  Per my usual weekly browse on Pinterest I came across a recipe for a Razor Burn/Bump Solution.  And as always I had my doubts, but I decided to give it a try anyways.  And this is what I discovered....It Actually Works!!!  I must warn you, it does sting a bit upon application but the results are worth it. 

 
 
What you need:
  • 5.5 oz rubbing alcohol
  • 28-30 uncoated aspirin
  • 2.5 oz witch hazel.
I put my mixture in a air tight plastic container and apply with cotton balls.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment