Blog Archive

Friday, December 7, 2012

First Christmas Gift..... gift to self.

While I know this season is all about giving to someone else, I did a big no-no and yes I self indulged and got a gift for myself.   It's terrible, I know but I couldn't resist.  For many years I have been eyeballing moccasin footwear, while secretly hoping some day I would have a pair of my own.  I am very frugal, and find it hard to buy things for myself unless forced to.  So for years I have talked myself out of expensive purchases like this. 
Last summer I went to Santa Fe on my annual trip and these boots were everywhere, just screaming out at me...buy me, buy me.....and yet again I resisted. 
However, this week I could resist no more.  When I thought about all the outfits that had to have these boot as a finishing touch, I decided it was time to splurge and finally get something for myself....and here they are.  My very own Minnetoka Moccasin boots.  I looooove them, in fact I'm a bit obsessed with them. They are so comfy I could wear them everyday.  And I don't regret one dime of the money spent to obtain them.
And I do promise now, that every future gift I purchase during this holiday season will be for giving....to someone else, not me ;)

I <3 you boots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment